Saturday, December 17, 2016

Touching Base: 12-17-38

Just a Note to Get Started Again on my 78th Birthday

Nora the Schnauzer and I have been hunkered down for two days because of deep snow and single digit temperature.
I have taken many (hundreds?) photos since I last visited from this site, and most may be seen by the curious at tripper.smugmug.com where I have placed photos for years.







The sunsets occurred in the southern sky viewed from Mill Creek near 4 p.m. on the way back to the parking lot after walking to the dam near Rooks Park.  We had some snow then, but nothing like what came later.
The  shots from my windows came after the big snow of 4-6 inches. And those from Pioneer Park came yesterday, when we walked around the cleared circle after the aborted walk at Mill Creek.

No comments: